Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Get Ya Play ON

Just downloaded and installed iPhone software 2.1.1 and tried out the gaming capes of this phone. COMPLETELY amazed!! Just try Tetris on the touchscreen, it is addictive. The graphics are amazing, OS X rocks. I've tried all the Game-On-The Go devices, and it was hard to stay stimulated. It must be the finger joy, I've tried the PSP, DS, and none complete me like the iPhone. I remember looking through magazines and just thinking, how phone games are so lame and primitive looking. Well the day has come, you can have full page web browsing, bluetooth handsfree calling, texting, phone calls, camera, games, and soon to be T.V., while waiting for that plane, dentist visit, or park sports to be done. Oh did I forget, it is the greatest Music player, connected to the largest music library online. Motorola getcha learn on. I've seen the new flip keyboard thingy, but its a long way off.

Apple, Thank you..

1 comment:

Vic said...

I just wanted to say that I cannot believe you have not posted about your autographed iphone, yet. You're slacking! Get busy, man!