Wednesday, October 29, 2008

One Fine Day



This past saturday, me and my oldest son went to the Voodoo Fest to see Lil Wayne. It was a beautiful day, sunny and 65 degrees, the amount of people was just right, they slowly moved in leading up to the main events. Between each band, we roamed around checking out the different vendors. We had fun checking out Sony's new game "Little Big Planet". While in the Sony truck, I noticed Veronica Belmont, wheeling a guitar, she was playing Rock Band 2. Veronica is the host of Revision 3's Tekzilla with Patrick Norton. I must say, I couldn't think of another place I'd rather be, so as she was leaving I asked her to sign the back of my iPhone, she said "Really?", foe sho... (WOW! Smiling all day).... So I thanked her from a little app, Twinkle (addition to Twitter). She twinkled back, well thats for me, but Veronica is truly the sweetest girl on the web. Get hooked http://revision3.com/tekzilla

1 comment:

Vic said...

She's so pretty! I wish I could've been there to meet her.