Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wireless Game Adapter

Wireless devices are expensive if purchased for each device (and I have 4 devices), made by different manufactures. For instance the Xbox 360 wireless adapter, $100 just to connect the console to the internet, so I came up with a better solution, 1 Linksys wireless-to-ethernet adapter and 1 5-port Switch/Hub. The Hub has an uplink port that connects to the wireless adapter and 5 ports for connecting the Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, and the Direct Tv OnDemand HD-DVR. The WI-FI game adapter is $90 and the Hub was $40.

It sounds difficult, but it’s really easy once you have a wireless router setup and connected to your DSL or cable internet connection….lol. Go AT&T. Will provide pic soon.

Well a little off the tech path: I’ve really got into the TV series of “The Two Coreys” on A&E lately. For some reason when I look at Haim, its like, that could be me! Growing up I watched all of the movies he made, I think we’re the same age, and if I was still single without kids, I think my path would’ve been similar. All I can Say, is kids have a way.

It was a little techie how I watched the previous shows though. When I connected the Ethernet to the back of the DVR, I searched for the show and downloaded them from the net, so cool.

1 comment:

Vic said...

What language is it that your speaking? I really need to learn it.

I understand about the Coreys. Yeah! you're right, you're alot like Haim! Thank God for *me*! It wasn't the kids that kept you straight-- it was all *me*lol
Or is it me that makes you crazy like Haim?
something to think about huh?