Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Using Twitter for Posting.

I enjoy using Facebook.com to see what my friends are doing, but I am getting tired of all the game posts. Facebook is a painless way of sharing photos and viewing photos from friends and Status updates, but game posts are a waste of bandwidth.

I've recently discovered TweetDeck, it's a application for Twitter, It merges the two sites in to one small app, for status updates. The only problem I have, all my friends are on Facebook.

Twitter.com just released the ability to quickly follow conversations, Twitter probably looked like a jumbled mess to Facebook users, but now it's easy to follow conversations. They implemented hash-tags, it's a way of placing a #whatever, at the end, but not real easy to keep track of. The new Twitter is a big step for users who are not Digital farmers, and still want to share with friends, Twitter is an open platform, but you can send a Direct message. Try it out, everyone can still post to Facebook and Twitter using TweetDeck, simultaneously. Just remember nothing is private on the Internet.

No comments: