Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wires contained



Well I'm off to The Smokey Mountains to rough it, yeah right. The cabin, well they call it a cabin, it has a 100" screen with a projector, Xbox 360, Internet, and an LCD in every room. I'm gonna love it. Well I'll post before I leave.

My wife complains about wires all the time, and i really don't care for them myself, so I solved 1 major issue.

The Salamander triple 30 is the entertainment center of my dreams. It can hold all my game consoles and audio equipment. The wires are all contained in the cabinet, it has plastic removable covers on the back, held by knobs. It was a dream setting up. I still plan on attaching the plasma to the wall above the cabinet. The greatest feature is the 8 wheels, it can be pushed around to get to the 50 wires contained in back. The game selector (blue LCD) is one piece of equipment that helped with so many game consoles, because the Yamaha receiver has only so many component inputs. I still have to connect my projector with the 84" screen. We used it to watch Fool's Gold the other night, just gotta have it. The receiver is sweet, it converts all inputs to HDMI, so all I have is 1 wire going to the plasma. Total cost for something like this...well I won't go there, my wife does read this..lol.. It costs roughly $9,000.00 far all components in the picture...Nuts, but watch and listen to it, you'll throw that 32" with the rabbit ears in the can. Heres the list of components: Yamaha HTR-5990 receiver, Onkyo 200 Watt pre-amp, Pelican Game selector pro, Bose 901 speakers with EQ, Apple TV, Direct TV HDR with Tivo, Xbox 360, Yamaha DVD Player, Panasonic VHS, Xbox 360 (Halo Edition), PS3 80gb, Nintendo Wii, Xbox (Halo Edition), JBL 12" 400watt Sub, Infinity 6 1/2 wall mount surrounds, and 42" LG Plasma. Some people fish or hunt, I stay home and entertain myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need you to get my husband to fix our wire problem~!

Vic said...

But wouldn't it all look and sound better if it was sitting on top of that beautiful Thomasville walnut hardwood flooring that is still in boxes in the corner of the room.
too much money to be sitting on that ugly 70s vinyl tile. When we get back you have much work to do!